Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

Our Christmas very enjoyable this year. Christmas Eve we spent over at Chris' parents new house, playing out the Nativity, eating yummy treats and spending time with the family. 
 Christmas morning we got up really early because I had to work and the kids didn't want to wait to open their presents. My mom stayed the night, it was nice to have her there.
Christmas day I worked so Chris took the kids up to GG's for our traditional omelet breakfast. I met them their later and they had a yummy omelet waiting for me. We had more time with the family and the kids got to play with their cousins. We missed the Taylor cousins this year, they moved to Kansas in June and we not able to be here.

Christmas night we had dinner at our house with my brother and his family. That's always so nice. We had a yummy dinner and played the white elephant game with the kids. Caely got a new game for Christmas, Telestrations, and we played that, definitely a new favorite.

It was a great season this year. I feel like I did as much as I could to have the holiday spirit without having to feel like I was always trying to catch up or rush things. I felt more prepared this year than I have in years past. I think and hope my kids did too.

No comments: